Thursday, January 21, 2016

Result post for "Easy Living"

Welcome to my BOTB Result post! Most of you had heard Uriah Heep's song, "Easy Living." I didn't place them in this battle, instead using two other artists' covers. It went pretty well. Though I thought early on that Alex Masi would take the battle, Shirley Zwerus took a number of votes, making it a decent battle. Here are the final votes:

Alex Masi @ 15 votes
Shirley Zwerus @ 10 votes


I purposely posted a little late to see if anyone else wanted to participate. I appreciate everyone for listening and leaving a vote.  I would also thank our event hosts:



Your interest in joining this blogging event would be most welcomed. Please go to Stephen T. McCarthy's blog, leave your name and blog link in the comment box!

Today I leave you with the original song by Uriah Heep... See you next time!


6 comments:

  1. Did something happen to the commenting on this blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jeffrey, I made a terrible mistake. I thought that if I deleted in my dashboard it would not affect the blogs... wrong! I've lost several blogs' comments.

      Delete
  2. Hey Dixie,
    I can't remember who I voted for and went back to look at who I chose and all the comments are missing!
    I love Uriah Heep! Thanks for leaving us with their original version. My favorite song of all time is their song Stealin'. Such a great song to crank up really loud!

    Looking forward to your next battle on Feb 1. Hope you're still enjoying the snow -- hope it hasn't all melted yet. What part of NC are you in??

    Michele at Angels Bark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele! Yep, made a serious dashboard boo-boo with comments. Lesson learned.

    You voted for Shirley but I'm glad you enjoyed the battle.

    I live in Charlotte, and we had more ice than snow here. Took four days to melt. I didn't bother shoveling out... fed the birds and stayed inside to watch them feast.

    See on Feb. 1st!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to your Lost & Found + BoTB post tomorrow, Dixie! Happy Sunday :)
    Guilie @ Quiet Laughter & Life In Dogs

    (sorry about the previous comment... copy-pasted more than the blog address I intended :D )

    ReplyDelete